SavageRP-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Sun King Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:00 pm

I am 13 but turning 14 next month. I feel like i should be a staff member because i have been recently playing this server for some time now and got to know all the rules and made friends with some staff members. I know all the things you should not do like breaking NLR or FailRP. I also have been a admin on many other servers and I have even made my own server. I would love to help out at SavageRP. Steam ID:(STEAM_0:1:76455059). Gotta Nuke Em All recommended me to apply. I have 10+ Hours. The Owner of the server is KodakBlack. I have never been banned on a Gmod server. I have 1 warn for FearRP. I will be on duty for most of the day because im always on and am one of the first to be on. Yes i have read the MOTD. ALWAYS STAY SAVAGE?

Sun King

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Nader Saad Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Plz follow the staff application template

Nader Saad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun King Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:31 pm

what do you mean? add the questions? cuz i answered all the questions from the template

Last edited by Sun King on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left things out)

Sun King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down